Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcing the launch of new sub-community for Campaign Web UI to cater specifically to the needs of Campaign Web UI users!
SOLVED

Received several emails apparently from adobe campaign

Level 1

Hello, I received several mails from mcd-mkt-prod32@adobe-campaign.com , each containing text like this in both subject and mail:

06/16/2020 07:18:28_DE Favorite Items Import(mcdDeFavoriteItemsImport) Import Successful

or

06/16/2020 07:19:14_DE Engagement Sources Import(mcdDeEngagementSourcesImport) Import Successful

etc

I wanted to ask if these mails genuinely belong to Adobe Campaign and what could be the reason I received them, because I am not using any Adobe Campaign product.

Regards

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @Sean321

this could be a notification from the custom "import" workflow.

I would consider this as spam or there were typo error in email address which is similar to yours.

Not sure if it is related but if you check the similar email mcd-mkt-prod32-t.adobe-campaign.com it resolves to the IPv4 addresses 52.49.199.197 and 54.171.230.18 which means that server is located in Ireland (according to the site IPAddress.com)

Regards,

Milan

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @Sean321

this could be a notification from the custom "import" workflow.

I would consider this as spam or there were typo error in email address which is similar to yours.

Not sure if it is related but if you check the similar email mcd-mkt-prod32-t.adobe-campaign.com it resolves to the IPv4 addresses 52.49.199.197 and 54.171.230.18 which means that server is located in Ireland (according to the site IPAddress.com)

Regards,

Milan

Level 1

I have had the same two emails on that same day, it says they are from McDonalds corporation 

06/16/2020 08:19:21_DE Engagement Sources Import(mcdDeEngagementSourcesImport) Import Successful 

and
06/16/2020 08:18:20_DE Favorite Items Import(mcdDeFavoriteItemsImport) Import Successful 

What is it? It looks very suspicious. 

Level 1
I have mcd-mkt-prod32@adobe-campaign.com send to me a mcdonalds email? I am confused