Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcing the launch of new sub-community for Campaign Web UI to cater specifically to the needs of Campaign Web UI users!
SOLVED

Question regarding Reporting with Analytics on Sent

Level 2

Dear all,

I have a question regarding the Adobe Campaign Sent metric available in Analytics Workspace.

The phenomenon I am seeing is that the numbers of Sent records are spread over a long period of the time for a one-time mail delivery.

I am assuming that the one-time mail delivery should be done immediately after the campaign is executed, hence it is expected that the Sent records should occur on the same day. 

Could anyone explain why there is such a discrepancy?

Thanks in advance.

Best,

Roxie

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 9

Hi @Roxie423 - the Sent metric can be updated on a delivery over a number of days depending on the duration the delivery period is set for. By default the delivery duration will be 5 days and if a message fails to be sent on the initial send (Mailbox Full, Unreachable, etc) it will retry based on the Retry Period, Max number of Retries and the Delivery Duration.

Cheers

Darren

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 9

Hi @Roxie423 - the Sent metric can be updated on a delivery over a number of days depending on the duration the delivery period is set for. By default the delivery duration will be 5 days and if a message fails to be sent on the initial send (Mailbox Full, Unreachable, etc) it will retry based on the Retry Period, Max number of Retries and the Delivery Duration.

Cheers

Darren

Level 3

I use Delivery Contact Date in Analytics for better reporting