Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcing the launch of new sub-community for Campaign Web UI to cater specifically to the needs of Campaign Web UI users!
SOLVED

Push notification delivery error

Level 2

Hi ,

We observed the below error in one of our delivery. Can someone please help me with a possible reason for it and let me know the way I can fix it.

1579330_pastedImage_0.png

Regards,

Rishabh

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee

hi Rishabh,

The fact that one push in the delivery was sent , it means the problem could be with the push payload and it may not return a correct value for some recipients.

The best way to check this is to try and preview the push messages once for the sent recipient and once for the failed recipient and then compare the source of the delivery to see what is the difference.

You may also compare the payloads for the failed and sent messages to see what is different in them

Regards,

Adhiyan

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Employee

hi Rishabh,

The fact that one push in the delivery was sent , it means the problem could be with the push payload and it may not return a correct value for some recipients.

The best way to check this is to try and preview the push messages once for the sent recipient and once for the failed recipient and then compare the source of the delivery to see what is the difference.

You may also compare the payloads for the failed and sent messages to see what is different in them

Regards,

Adhiyan