Currently we are working on Push Notification Integration with the Mobile App team ,
1. we have completed setting up external account and iOS and Android based on (Configure the Android mobile application in Adobe Campaign | Adobe Campaign) documentation
2. Created iOs and Android service with the help of certificate base authentication (p12 for iOs and Httpv1 along with firebase private key and client email) we are getting the connection test successful alert as well.
3. Created a mobile app property along with the integration keys based on Installing the mobile app channel | Adobe Campaign this documentation.
Since the Mobile App is being developed in React Native Platform not sure how do we share the Adobe Campaign Classic SDK's to the mobile team.
Could someone please help us on the next steps? Thanks in Advance
Hi @_Shubham_Goyal_ ,
Thank you for your reply, realy appretiate it, could you please lt me know if all the steps that i have mentioned above is correct or if we are missing anyting for push notification configuration in Adobe Campaign Classic.
Yes, your approach seems to be right.
These are the steps for a mobile app channel setup:
1. Install the mobile app channel by importing the 'Push channel' package in your campaign Instance.
2. Set up the Push channel external account.
3. Create/configure the Mobile App service in the Adobe campaign.
4. Create and Configure the Push Channel property using the AEP Mobile SDK in Launch.
5. Once the property is created in Launch then install that SDK library in your mobile app
Best tutorial videos on this setup can be found here