Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcing the launch of new sub-community for Campaign Web UI to cater specifically to the needs of Campaign Web UI users!
SOLVED

Import data that allows numeric negative values

Level 1

Import data that allows numeric negative values.  Data type is defined as double on data schema - Text file has value as -99.24 it needs to be numeric and undertand it is a negative value.  I said in flat file it is floating Double precision format 1,000.00.  How can I do this workflow is failing after 100 records because it is not liking the negative sign

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @cwhite3 

Just tried exactly as you describe and it works, got all my negative floating value in the output transition.

Can you check if there is no space or exotic negative character in your imported file ? It looks like a problem in the input file.

I suggest to try with a blank new file, putting yourself some negative and floating values in a unic column, just like I did.

Cedric

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @cwhite3 

Just tried exactly as you describe and it works, got all my negative floating value in the output transition.

Can you check if there is no space or exotic negative character in your imported file ? It looks like a problem in the input file.

I suggest to try with a blank new file, putting yourself some negative and floating values in a unic column, just like I did.

Cedric

Administrator

Hi @cwhite3,

Was the given solution helpful to resolve your query or do you still need more help here? Do let us know.

Thanks!

Sukrity Wadhwa