Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcing the launch of new sub-community for Campaign Web UI to cater specifically to the needs of Campaign Web UI users!
SOLVED

Images not display in online mirror page

Level 5

Hello everyone,

I send out an email successfully but when I look at my online mirror page, I notice that my images are not showing, this is the result I got right now :

jLAj8wzJeE.png

This is the HTML code I have for the mirror page :

nlclient_HGYZMfBzVD.png

Normally this kind of issue not happen with other deliveries but this time I don't know how to fix that, any idea ?

On the browser for the image missing, I got this error when in F12 :

chrome_aSCh39Ntaa.png

It's odd because I use the same links in other HTML deliveries and I don't get this kind of problem.

Feel free to tell me where I can look to solve this problem.

Thank you in advance.

Kind regards.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Hi Thibault,

If this is only occurring with the mirror page, the SSL cert has probably not been configured for the mirror page URLs.

Typically SSL certs need to include t., m., and res.

So an example would be m.email.[subdomain].org.

If your instance is hosted, you could reach out to the Campaign Support team to confirm the configuration with the Campaign Ops team.

Regards,

Craig

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Hi Thibault,

If this is only occurring with the mirror page, the SSL cert has probably not been configured for the mirror page URLs.

Typically SSL certs need to include t., m., and res.

So an example would be m.email.[subdomain].org.

If your instance is hosted, you could reach out to the Campaign Support team to confirm the configuration with the Campaign Ops team.

Regards,

Craig

Community Advisor

Hi @thibaultb473199 ,

Are your images hosted on AEM asset? It could be possible that login credential for the instance might have changed.

Thanks,

Jyoti