Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcing the launch of new sub-community for Campaign Web UI to cater specifically to the needs of Campaign Web UI users!
SOLVED

How use one delivery template to send several email with different attachments simultaneously in a workflow

Level 3

Hi team,

We just want to define only one email delivery template with attachment, but the attachment would be different in paralleled sub-flow. So,  could we use one delivery template to send several email with different attachments simultaneously in a workflow

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Administrator

Hi @yueminspb,

This question was addressed in one of our Adobe Campaign Community Q&A Coffee Breaks on Aug 19th at 8am PT with Michael Henry a.k.a @michaelh9274144, Senior Business Consultant for Adobe Campaign. 

You can check the response here: https://experienceleaguecommunities.adobe.com/t5/adobe-campaign-classic/adobe-campaign-community-q-a... 

Feel free to reach out to Michael on the same thread in case you have any follow up questions.

Thanks!

Sukrity Wadhwa

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Community Advisor

Hi @yueminspb 

if you are generating attachments then check this link.

Regards,

Milan

Administrator

Hi @yueminspb,

Were you able to resolve this query with the given solution or do you need more help? Do let us know.

Thanks!

Sukrity Wadhwa

Level 3
Hi Sukrity, thanks for your concern. I still not got a clue from the previous link. It seems not match the scenario of mine.

Correct answer by
Administrator

Hi @yueminspb,

This question was addressed in one of our Adobe Campaign Community Q&A Coffee Breaks on Aug 19th at 8am PT with Michael Henry a.k.a @michaelh9274144, Senior Business Consultant for Adobe Campaign. 

You can check the response here: https://experienceleaguecommunities.adobe.com/t5/adobe-campaign-classic/adobe-campaign-community-q-a... 

Feel free to reach out to Michael on the same thread in case you have any follow up questions.

Thanks!

Sukrity Wadhwa