Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for the Adobe Campaign Community Q&A Coffee Break on 30th September at 8 am PT with Campaign experts Arthur Lacroix and Sandra Hausmann.
SOLVED

How to send the alert notification during import if file is not found in file collector for two days?

Level 3

Hi,

I am working on file collector activity.  My requirement is During Importing the files the files should be received with in two days. If a file has not been received for two days, the alert notification should send to the workflow supervisors.  Based on what condition I should check above mentioned requirement. Suggest me what condition should use to check file is received or not.

Regards,

Ram

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 5

Hi,

Set up the SFTP/FTP account for file import in the external accounts. Check for the file using test activity.

Eg:  instance.vars.yourFileNameExist=='Yes'

Then send a notification alert.

If you want to check for continuous 2 days, make use of options in adobe campaign. First day, set the option value as 1 if there is no file. Second day, if no file, set the option value= optionvalue+1.

If file exist, optionvalue=0.

This should work for you.

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Level 5

Hi,

Set up the SFTP/FTP account for file import in the external accounts. Check for the file using test activity.

Eg:  instance.vars.yourFileNameExist=='Yes'

Then send a notification alert.

If you want to check for continuous 2 days, make use of options in adobe campaign. First day, set the option value as 1 if there is no file. Second day, if no file, set the option value= optionvalue+1.

If file exist, optionvalue=0.

This should work for you.