Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcing the launch of new sub-community for Campaign Web UI to cater specifically to the needs of Campaign Web UI users!
SOLVED

How to personalise a delivery with many purchases of one recipient

Level 2

Hello everyone,

I have a recipient with many purchases and each one of the purchse has one dealer

So while personalizing the delivery, I only get one purchase of one dealer and not all the purchases each one with its related dealer.

How can I make it display all the purchases ?

Thank you

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 8

Hello soukainab67869092​,

I presume you can use the control group can be extracted from the main target and/or come from a specific group or query.

You can define a control group at delivery level or campaign level, in which case the control group will be applied to each delivery of the campaign concerned.

Edit the campaign concerned and click the Edit tab, then click the Advanced campaign settings link, then Select the Enable and edit control group configuration option and click Edit... to configure the control group.

For instance, it could be interesting to define a control group that includes recipients who make few purchases, or recipients who make frequent purchases, and to compare their behavior with that of the contacted recipients.

For more details please click here Setting up marketing campaigns

Regards,

venu

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Community Advisor

in delivery properties, go to personalization tab

• If you have a  fixed number of purchases to display (last xx purchases as example), use the edit the target record load query
  • if you don't have a fixed number then use extra script object. You will need to check the box to complete the configuration

1733814_pastedImage_0.png

Thanks

David

David Kangni

Level 2

Thank you for your response .

That's exactly what I've done.

However when I choose the number of elements to return it displays an error "Index out of range for object on path TheNameoftheTableof Purchases"

I only have 3 purchases

Captura2.PNG

Correct answer by
Level 8

Hello soukainab67869092​,

I presume you can use the control group can be extracted from the main target and/or come from a specific group or query.

You can define a control group at delivery level or campaign level, in which case the control group will be applied to each delivery of the campaign concerned.

Edit the campaign concerned and click the Edit tab, then click the Advanced campaign settings link, then Select the Enable and edit control group configuration option and click Edit... to configure the control group.

For instance, it could be interesting to define a control group that includes recipients who make few purchases, or recipients who make frequent purchases, and to compare their behavior with that of the contacted recipients.

For more details please click here Setting up marketing campaigns

Regards,

venu