Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for the Adobe Campaign Community Q&A Coffee Break on 30th September at 8 am PT with Campaign experts Arthur Lacroix and Sandra Hausmann.
SOLVED

How to configure server side encryption for S3 buckets on Campaign Classic

Level 2

We are trying to set up the integration between Adobe Campaign Classic and an Amazon AWS S3 bucket, but we are having an issue with the integration.

I am seeing an error in the file transfer function in our technical workflow that is pushing Campaign data to the S3 bucket.

The error says:CRL-290162 AWS Error 403 while requesting to upload the query

I know this is an error with permissions/login etc. into the AWS S3 bucket. The issue is most likely due to lacking the correct sever side encryption. I assume this because it works when i try to access the S3 bucket via. the command line interface with our custom SSE key implemented.

How can I configure a custom SSE-key in the Campaign Classic interface, so that I can push data onto my S3 bucket?

Thanks so much!

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 8

Hi Alex,

Please find the below link to configure the server side encryption and hope it helps to resolve this issue

External accounts

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Level 2

Hello,

I know this is an older post, but I also have the same question. Any resolution on this?

Thanks!

Connor

Correct answer by
Level 8

Hi Alex,

Please find the below link to configure the server side encryption and hope it helps to resolve this issue

External accounts