Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcing the launch of new sub-community for Campaign Web UI to cater specifically to the needs of Campaign Web UI users!
SOLVED

How create a custom report for a specific schema and set it visible in reports tabs?

Level 3

Hello all, I have a specific schema (related and linked to "nms:campaign", I would like to create a custom report where I can filtrate through specific fields including the "campaign/@id" in order to do a count of fields and show that report in every "Campaign Report tab"

Can anyone help me in order to do it from the beginning?

Thank you.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Administrator

Hi @israel_sanchez

This documentation on Creating a new report has all the steps involved in creating a custom report and how to filter information in it. While, the steps to show that report in the Campaign Report tab are listed here: Configuring access to the report

I hope these documentations will prove helpful. In case of further queries or issues that you may face during the process, please feel free to reach out to us again.

Regards,

Sukrity 

Sukrity Wadhwa

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Administrator

Hi @israel_sanchez

This documentation on Creating a new report has all the steps involved in creating a custom report and how to filter information in it. While, the steps to show that report in the Campaign Report tab are listed here: Configuring access to the report

I hope these documentations will prove helpful. In case of further queries or issues that you may face during the process, please feel free to reach out to us again.

Regards,

Sukrity 

Sukrity Wadhwa