Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcing the launch of new sub-community for Campaign Web UI to cater specifically to the needs of Campaign Web UI users!
SOLVED

How can I create delivery template blocks ?

Level 4

Hello everyone,

we are trying to create blocks (header block, primary block,) in delivery templates so that the content creator can utilize delivery templates flexibly.

dynamic_templates.JPG

How can I create a delivery template with blocks like the above image?

Kind regards,

Imran

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi,

If the images there are checkboxes, it's just set the values in delivery metadata, read them in a control typology rule, compose the message from there. If they're inside a web control, you can have js copy them to the clipboard, then have marketers paste into the content. If they're intended to insert where the cursor is in the html editor, that isn't possible- use ootb personalization blocks for that, available in orange icon to the right of spellcheck.

Thanks,

-Jon

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi,

If the images there are checkboxes, it's just set the values in delivery metadata, read them in a control typology rule, compose the message from there. If they're inside a web control, you can have js copy them to the clipboard, then have marketers paste into the content. If they're intended to insert where the cursor is in the html editor, that isn't possible- use ootb personalization blocks for that, available in orange icon to the right of spellcheck.

Thanks,

-Jon