Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcing the launch of new sub-community for Campaign Web UI to cater specifically to the needs of Campaign Web UI users!
SOLVED

Help: Differences between similar metrics - 'clicks' and 'opens'

Level 1

I'm running some reports for my organization and there are some metrics that are looking very similar: 

Would anyone know about the following issues? 

1. What's the difference between Open vs Unique Opens
  2. Why is there an Open Rate metric, but there is no Unique Open metric?
  3. What's the difference between a Click and a Unique Click?
  4. Why is there a Click Through Rate, but there is no Unique Click Through rate?
  5. What exactly is a click through as opposed to a click? 

Any help expanding on this would be much appreciated. 

Best, 

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Hello,

Please see the documentation below for information on the logical differences between each report indicator:

https://experienceleague.adobe.com/docs/campaign-classic/using/reporting/reports-on-deliveries/indic...

As to your questions to why some of these indicators don't exist while others do, I would suggest reaching out to Campaign Support and they can work with Product Management to enter an enhancement to add these indicators if you want and perhaps explain why they also do not currently exist.

Regards,

Craig

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Hello,

Please see the documentation below for information on the logical differences between each report indicator:

https://experienceleague.adobe.com/docs/campaign-classic/using/reporting/reports-on-deliveries/indic...

As to your questions to why some of these indicators don't exist while others do, I would suggest reaching out to Campaign Support and they can work with Product Management to enter an enhancement to add these indicators if you want and perhaps explain why they also do not currently exist.

Regards,

Craig