Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcing the launch of new sub-community for Campaign Web UI to cater specifically to the needs of Campaign Web UI users!
SOLVED

Grouping the errors in broadlogMsg table

Level 4

Hi Team,

Please help me understand how can we group the similar kind of error entries in broadlogMsg table in one record, for example, in below screenshot, which will help in reducing the number of error entries in this table or please let me know if this should not be tried as it might lead to some unseen problems in future or if its recommended to delete the extreme old entries from broadlogMsg table?

PoonamBhardwaj_0-1642769536300.png

Thanks in advance!

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @Poonam_Dogra ,

No, you should not alter the table records. These are with respect to each recipient delivery. If you delete them, you will not be able to see error message with respect to each recipient.

If you want to group them and see what are different types of error that exist in the database, then use query activity. Use Group by functionality of query activity. Group the result by 'Reasons'.

Thanks,

Jyoti

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @Poonam_Dogra ,

No, you should not alter the table records. These are with respect to each recipient delivery. If you delete them, you will not be able to see error message with respect to each recipient.

If you want to group them and see what are different types of error that exist in the database, then use query activity. Use Group by functionality of query activity. Group the result by 'Reasons'.

Thanks,

Jyoti

Level 4

Thank you @Jyoti_Yadav for response!

Point taken, the broadlogmsg entries should not be altered. Actually I was thinking to re-group in the table itself to reduce the number of entries in it but since its not recommended to alter this table we will go some other route.

Thanks once again!

Cheers!