Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcing the launch of new sub-community for Campaign Web UI to cater specifically to the needs of Campaign Web UI users!
SOLVED

Feasibility of Multiple Recipient Tables in Adobe Campaign Classic

Level 5

Hi Team,

Please let me know the Pros. and Cons. of having Multiple (more than 5) Recipient Tables in Adobe Campaign Classic.

with regards,

Richa Chaubey

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Hi Richa,

The only Pros is that campaign supports multiple recipient tables. Rest of the Pros is business value you can generate using this setup

Regarding Cons

1. You cannot make use of default subscription services and so the landing pages available OOB

2. Seed Addresses schema will have to be adapted as per new recipient tables

3. Cannot make use of Coupons module (if you have bought it)

4. Will require a lot of development work.

Regards,

vipul

View solution in original post

5 Replies

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Hi Richa,

The only Pros is that campaign supports multiple recipient tables. Rest of the Pros is business value you can generate using this setup

Regarding Cons

1. You cannot make use of default subscription services and so the landing pages available OOB

2. Seed Addresses schema will have to be adapted as per new recipient tables

3. Cannot make use of Coupons module (if you have bought it)

4. Will require a lot of development work.

Regards,

vipul

Level 5

Hi Vipul,

Thanks for replying,

Please let me know what should be the best approach, when multiple business units will be using single Campaign Instance where the data (transaction and Profiles) should not be visible between business units.

To achieve this I am thinking to have multiple recipient table with appropriate access management.

With regards,

Richa Chaubey

Employee Advisor

Hi Richa,

You should look into employing SYSFilter.

That way you can have a single Recipient table and have multiple business units accessing it, isolated from each other.

Here is the official documentation https://docs.campaign.adobe.com/doc/AC/en/CFG_Editing_schemas_Protecting_schemas.html

Regards,

Vipul Raghav

Level 5

Hi Vipul,

Adding to my query, In case of limiting access to templates, campaigns, custom reports and workflows specific to a business unit

what should be the best approach [Creating operator groups with a limited view to folders do the job?]

with regards,

Richa Chaubey

Employee Advisor

Hi Richa,

Yes, that should be the best way. Create dedicate folders and give access to those folders to specific operator groups