Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcing the launch of new sub-community for Campaign Web UI to cater specifically to the needs of Campaign Web UI users!
SOLVED

Error connection to "Adobe Campaign Classic"

Level 1

Hello All, 

In my company, I have 4 users who experience now this Windows(?) error message when they are trying to connect (federatedId):

"Script error : Line 2, Char : 9910. Unable to get property 66786of undefined or null reference. Code 0 

URL: https://adobe-api.arkoselabs.com/cdn/fc/js(...)/standard/funcaptcha_api.js

Do you want to continue running this script Yes / NO"

They sometimes can connect by cliquing on yes several times, They sometimes can't. 

Do you have an idea ? Thanks ! 

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 1

Actually, the bug was a product bug and was fixed by Adobe Camapign support assistance.

Kr,

Julien

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Community Advisor

Hi @juliensteinling1979 ,

The script errors are usually produced by the IE engine (internet explorer) of the user's browser as Campaign uses IE engine to render these pages.
That said for the quick test you can try to see if the IE version used by your users is updated as per the compatibility matrix. (link) Else it could be a known issue to Adobe for which you should contact Adobe Campaign support for assistance. (link)

Br,
Shubham

Correct answer by
Level 1

Actually, the bug was a product bug and was fixed by Adobe Camapign support assistance.

Kr,

Julien