Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcing the launch of new sub-community for Campaign Web UI to cater specifically to the needs of Campaign Web UI users!
SOLVED

Email Delivery Alert

Level 2

I would like to add an alert, or some sort of notification to my campaign workflow that confirms once an email delivery has started, or perhaps when an email delivery has been completed.

Is there any easy way to do this in ACC?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hello @cslackl1 

You can add an alert activity before and after the email delivery activity to get an alert for this.

Manoj
     Find me on LinkedIn

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hello @cslackl1 

You can add an alert activity before and after the email delivery activity to get an alert for this.

Manoj
     Find me on LinkedIn

Level 2

Thanks Manoj, I assumed an alert node would work but is there any JS that needs to be in prior on a Test node? Or on the alert node? DO we need to check the deliveryID somehow or broadlog?

Community Advisor

No, You don't need any JS code for this.

Yes, You may need a test node before the alert step to check the record counts. If the records count is greater than 0 only then allow the transition to go ahead.

Manoj
     Find me on LinkedIn

Level 3

Hi @cslackl1 ,

very simple to do, but some steps to consider before setting this up.

1. create an operator group for example "Delivery alerts"

2. Assign people to this operator group

Then as @Manoj_Kumar_  mentioned drag out an alert node and do the following set the "Assignment type" to "group" and then the "Assignee" to the operator group you just created.

Then add your creative or your message and like magic, a notification will be sent to the operator group with a notification of the delivery pre and post send you can also add variables to the HTML space to count in coming volume or outgoing volume totally up to you.

Hope this helps