Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcing the launch of new sub-community for Campaign Web UI to cater specifically to the needs of Campaign Web UI users!
SOLVED

Edit Unsubscribe Page

Level 2

Hello,

I am hosting the unsub page for emails in ACC and I wanted to update the template by changing the Adobe Campaign logo in the form as well as updating the button from "Validate" to "Confirm".  I can update the text in the messages but I am having trouble locating where I can make the other updates.  Any ideas?

webapp.PNG

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 3
In the Edit tab of the Web App , there should be a Page Activity . Check there

View solution in original post

6 Replies

Community Advisor

Hi @MLong1427,

You can change it in the webApp that is used to host the unsubscription page. You can find the name of the webApp in the unsubscription link like this:

https://yourcampaignhost.com/webapp/unsub?id=2381490

Here "unsub" is the internalname of the webApp. You can find it in your instance.

Regards,

Ishan

Level 2

I am able to find the webapp that is used for the unsub but I am having trouble finding where to update the logo used and the name on the validate button.

webapp.PNG

Correct answer by
Level 3
In the Edit tab of the Web App , there should be a Page Activity . Check there

Level 3

Hi All the web Apps are usually located here

Administration -> Configuration -> Web Application .

Community Advisor

Hi,

You can build your custom rendering using "Form Rendering" section under Administration .

Here your webapp is using default "Form Rendering". You can change it to your customized one in the webapp properties.

Thanks,

Kapil

Administrator

Hi @MLong1427,

were you able to resolve this issue? Do let us know.

Thanks!

Sukrity Wadhwa