Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcing the launch of new sub-community for Campaign Web UI to cater specifically to the needs of Campaign Web UI users!
SOLVED

Domain Configuration in Message Center

Level 5

Hi Team,

We have a message center use case to be implemented for Hybrid ACM Installation, I had a query whether we can use same sending email domains for Mid-sourcing and RT server. If not do we need to ramp up the sending domain used in RT server.

with regards,

Richa Chaubey

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi,

Adobe-hosted Message Center uses a different subdomain for each instance, and I believe different IP's that would need to be warmed.

Thanks,

-Jon

View solution in original post

5 Replies

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi,

Adobe-hosted Message Center uses a different subdomain for each instance, and I believe different IP's that would need to be warmed.

Thanks,

-Jon

Employee Advisor

Jon is correct here.  Separate subdomains would be used along with different IPs and a warmup would be required.

Level 5

Hi All,

Adding to my query, Please let me know what will be the process for doing the IP warmup activity in case of Message Centre.

with regards,

Richa Chaubey

Employee Advisor

Hi Richa,

Typically an IP warmup would involve the Adobe Campaign Deliverability team.  To engage them, reach out to your Account Manager/CSM, Adobe Campaign Support if you don't already have a contact.  If you do already have a Deliverability contact you can reach out to them directly to request the warmup.

Once engaged Adobe Deliverability can walk you through the warmup process.

Regards,

Craig

Community Advisor

Hi Richa,

There is no need to do a IP warmup with Message Center as it's transactional message. The only limitation is the number of calls you can make to MC server as it's subject to limitation. You should contact your account manager  to have the number of calls you subscribed to.

Also keep in mind you have a technical limitation of 300 TPS for Adobe Server per default.

Thanks

David

David Kangni