Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcing the launch of new sub-community for Campaign Web UI to cater specifically to the needs of Campaign Web UI users!

Difference between Hybrid Hosting model and Split with Cloud messagaing Deployment model?

Level 1

Hi,
Can anyone share details on Difference between Hybrid Hosting model and Split with Cloud messagaing Deployment model?

Thanks

4 Replies

Community Advisor

Hello @Rahul_Kad786 ,

The main difference between the Hybrid Hosting model and the Managed Services / Hosted  model in Adobe Campaign is where the customer data is located.

Hybrid Hosting model

In the Hybrid Hosting model, the Adobe Campaign solution software resides on-premise at the customer site, and execution management is delivered as a cloud service by Adobe. This means that the customer is responsible for maintaining the on-premise infrastructure, while Adobe takes care of the cloud-based infrastructure and the email execution engine.

Parvesh_Parmar_2-1695042109609.png

Managed Services / Hosted Model

I am not sure if there is any deployment model with this name Split with Cloud messagaing Deployment model in Adobe campaign. 

I believe your mean Managed Services / Hosted Mode. 

In the Managed Services / Hosted Mode model, Adobe takes care of managing all aspects of the Adobe Campaign solution, including the on-premise infrastructure, the cloud-based infrastructure, and the email execution engine. The customer is still responsible for providing the data and for configuring the solution to meet their specific needs, but they do not have to worry about managing the underlying infrastructure or software.

Parvesh_Parmar_1-1695042077426.png

Which deployment model is right for you depends on your specific needs and requirements. If you are unsure which model to choose, you should contact Adobe for assistance.

Please check the following documentation for more information. 

https://experienceleague.adobe.com/docs/campaign-classic/using/installing-campaign-classic/architect...

Thanks, 

Parvesh

Level 4

Hi @Parvesh_Parmar ,

Thanks for your response and detailed explanation.
Yes, we certainly have 3 Hosting Models:- Hosted, On-Premise & Hybrid. And the 3 Deployment models:- Standalone, Distributed & Split with Cloud Messaging.

I am aware of the Hybrid Hosting model but somehow wanted to check in case of the "Split with Cloud Messaging" deployment models is same as Hybrid.
Attaching a quick snapshot for the same below.

rahulkad29786_0-1695118879880.png

Let me know for your thoughts further.

Thanks

Employee Advisor

Hi Rahul,

I'm not sure what you mean by Split with Cloud messaging. Here is the architecture and deployment documentation that explains all of the options:

https://experienceleague.adobe.com/docs/campaign-classic/using/installing-campaign-classic/architect...

https://experienceleague.adobe.com/docs/campaign-classic/using/installing-campaign-classic/deploymen...

Regards,

Craig

Level 4

Hi @Craig_Thonis ,
Thanks for your response and detailed explanation.
Yes, we certainly have 3 Hosting Models:- Hosted, On-Premise & Hybrid. And the 3 Deployment models:- Standalone, Distributed & Split with Cloud Messaging.

I am aware of the Hybrid Hosting model but somehow wanted to check in case of the "Split with Cloud Messaging" deployment models is same as Hybrid.
Attaching a quick snapshot for the same below.

rahulkad29786_0-1695118937336.png

Let me know for your thoughts further.

Thanks