Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcing the launch of new sub-community for Campaign Web UI to cater specifically to the needs of Campaign Web UI users!
SOLVED

Delivery throughput showing no data

Level 3

Hello, I have a problem with "the Delivery throughput" report. It does not show any data no matter which delivery or parameters i choose. It only works when checking "Global" but i cannot select any specific delivery.

alberto_bodini_0-1683127946926.png

Can someone tell me why and how to fix it?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

sorry for the delayed answer.

Normaly OOTB in marketing instance this table is not populated. I'm guessing that there is a technical custom workflow that feeds it by collecting information from MidSourcing instance. if it's the case check if the workflow is started and running fine.

you can look for the workflow by positioning yourself on a workflow view and filtering with as a query something like 'mData contains nms:deliveryStat'

Br,

Amine

View solution in original post

8 Replies

Community Advisor

Hello @A_B_SE 

Are you in a MidSourcing configuration ? 

Br,

Amine

Community Advisor

@A_B_SE 

Can you take a dozen delivery-ids from the nms:deliveryStat schema and check if they correspond to real delivery ids in the nms:delivery schema.

Br,

Amine

Level 3

It seems like there are no email deliveries in that table since 2021:

alberto_bodini_0-1683293289001.png

what could it be due to?

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

sorry for the delayed answer.

Normaly OOTB in marketing instance this table is not populated. I'm guessing that there is a technical custom workflow that feeds it by collecting information from MidSourcing instance. if it's the case check if the workflow is started and running fine.

you can look for the workflow by positioning yourself on a workflow view and filtering with as a query something like 'mData contains nms:deliveryStat'

Br,

Amine

Community Advisor

Hello @A_B_SE 

The delivery you are looking for is three years old, and the data might not be available.

Try any other delivery which was deployed recently.

Manoj
     Find me on LinkedIn

Level 3

I don't know why the link says 2020 but the delivery was sent yesterday:

alberto_bodini_1-1683193965620.png

Administrator

Hi @A_B_SE

Was @Amine_Abedour's reply helpful to resolve your query? In case it was helpful, then kindly choose it as the 'Correct Reply'. If not and you still need more help, then do let us know.

Sukrity Wadhwa