Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcing the launch of new sub-community for Campaign Web UI to cater specifically to the needs of Campaign Web UI users!
SOLVED

CRM connector - Dynamics to Adbobe campaign workflow error

Level 2

I am receiving a workflow error when trying to import data from dynamics 365 into Adobe Campaign using the CRM connector. The CRM connector is configured.

This error is appearing on a few tables that I am trying to pull individually to test the data load. The below error occurred after pulling 2 fields from a table.

Workflow error.JPG

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @radhikas2660960 ,

seems that your user does not have rights to read the table.

Please, check as well check if your Access Mode = Administrative because  needs to be Read-Write.

Regards,

Milan

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @radhikas2660960 ,

seems that your user does not have rights to read the table.

Please, check as well check if your Access Mode = Administrative because  needs to be Read-Write.

Regards,

Milan

Level 2

Thanks Milan! So the user from the Adobe Campaign end does not have rights to read the table? This means they need to change the setting in Dynamics 365 to provide us with access to read the table?

Also, where can I check the access mode?

Level 2
Thanks Milan! So the user from the Adobe Campaign end does not have rights to read the table? This means they need to change the setting in Dynamics 365 to provide us with access to read the table?

Community Advisor

Hi @radhikas2660960

error missing Opportunity privilege usually means that user does not have enough privileges.

Report issue and do followup with them.

Regards, Milan