Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcing the launch of new sub-community for Campaign Web UI to cater specifically to the needs of Campaign Web UI users!
SOLVED

Create approver operators in campaign classic correctly

Level 2

Hello,

in the Campaign classic documentation it refers to the use of approvers for campaigns and the content within it (deliveries, tasks, etc.), but it does not refer to what exact permissions these approvers should have.

I have been testing all the permissions, and the only one that allows me, as an approver, to approve all content without any problem is an operator with admin permission, including starting a delivery in the Delivery Start: field.

So I have not managed to create an approver operator as it should be.

How do I correctly create the operators that can approve the content assigned to them?

Thanks.

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi,

It's not a rights issue it's an object permission issue; specifically the ability to call the operationMgt workflow, which only Campaign managers (and admins) have. Add your operator to that group along with Delivery operators and you should be fine. Alternatively, grant Delivery operators r/w access to /Administration/Production/Technical workflows/Campaign process/ folder.

Thanks,

-Jon

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Level 2

I have tested using a Campaign Manager operator that I have assigned as the approver of a campaign and nothing appears, it cannot approve even one delivery within the campaign.

smarquro_0-1633446377892.png

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi,

It's not a rights issue it's an object permission issue; specifically the ability to call the operationMgt workflow, which only Campaign managers (and admins) have. Add your operator to that group along with Delivery operators and you should be fine. Alternatively, grant Delivery operators r/w access to /Administration/Production/Technical workflows/Campaign process/ folder.

Thanks,

-Jon

Administrator

Hi @smarquro1,

Were you able to resolve this query with the help of any of the given solutions or do you still need more help here? Do let us know.
Thanks!

Sukrity Wadhwa