Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcing the launch of new sub-community for Campaign Web UI to cater specifically to the needs of Campaign Web UI users!
SOLVED

Can we Customize the Dashboard

Level 1

Hi,

Can anyone have idea of customizing the Neolane Dashboard in the Browser Interface ?

Requirement - Based on the Roles that highlighted Links should get displayed.

1494093_pastedImage_0.png

Thanks,

Rajesh Malli.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 1

Hi Vipul,

Thanks for replying to the post, Actually am from the support team. I have made code changes to get the option to create a customer for the Customers.

Now the option is available in the Tool.

Please check the below link for more information.

Add Supported Users for Campaign

Thanks,

Rajesh Malli.

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Level 10

Hi Rajesh,

It's possible, ask Neolane support so that they can grant different level of access to other roles like in one of my accounts I do not have access to create new operators/internal tickets as I am not Account Manager for that client.

1494761_pastedImage_0.png

screenshot for reference!

Regards,

Amit

Employee Advisor

Hi Rajesh,

Options such as Create a new operator and Create an Internal ticket is only visible to Adobe internal employees.

External users will not see this option.

Having said that customizing of dashboard is a request which will not be processed. If you wish not to see some option please get in touch with campaign support at support-neolane@adobe.com<mailto:support-neolane@adobe.com> explaining what exactly do you want.

Regards,

Vipul

Correct answer by
Level 1

Hi Vipul,

Thanks for replying to the post, Actually am from the support team. I have made code changes to get the option to create a customer for the Customers.

Now the option is available in the Tool.

Please check the below link for more information.

Add Supported Users for Campaign

Thanks,

Rajesh Malli.