Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcing the launch of new sub-community for Campaign Web UI to cater specifically to the needs of Campaign Web UI users!
SOLVED

BAS-010003 error

Level 1

Hello!

I have a case where opening delivery template gives me a "BAS-010003 unable to complete the operation in current status" error. I do get this error every time I open the delivery template with Windows 10. Then when opening this with Windows 7, I never receive the same error. What causes this behaviour in Windows 10 operating system? All anti-virus softwares and firewalls etc have been turned off for testing.

Error prompts itself many times as it does not load the content (blocks) of publication model.

I am running my Windows' (both) with VirtualBox on Macbook Pro. The machine with Windows 10 is equipped with F-Secure security when machine running Windows 7 is running Avast security.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10

Hi Jens,

I suggest a fresh install of your Windows 10 virtual machine and a reinstall of Adobe Campaign Classic. Sorry for the trouble and I hope this works out for you!

Thanks.

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Employee

Hello Torspo.

Can you check and compare the version of the Client on the two different machines. There should not be any difference in how a delivery is handled in the two OS.

Probably , clearing the local cache also can help in the windows machine.

Regards,
Adhiyan

Level 1

Hi Adhiyan, we get the same error intermittently. Clearing cache helps for short while, then it comes back.
Could it be due to unavailability of system resources in Windows 10?

Regards,

Jens Krabbe

Correct answer by
Level 10

Hi Jens,

I suggest a fresh install of your Windows 10 virtual machine and a reinstall of Adobe Campaign Classic. Sorry for the trouble and I hope this works out for you!

Thanks.