Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcing the launch of new sub-community for Campaign Web UI to cater specifically to the needs of Campaign Web UI users!
SOLVED

Alert Notification & Notify Workflow supervisor - ERROR

Level 3

Hi,

The alert notifications triggered using technical delivery templates are not getting delivered. 

Below error Message is displayed in logs after all retries

JST-#ID# Error while compiling script 'SMTP headers' line 4: recipient is not defined. SCR-#ID# Javascript: error while evaluating script 'SMTP headers'.

I tried below test cases

1. Made test workflow to generate error. So alert notification triggered using template Notify  Workflow Supervisor 

ramprakasht3196_0-1605597704147.png 

2. Triggered alert message using alert activity. The alert activity runs without error. But email is not delivered. When I checked the delivery below error message is displayed in delivery logs.

JST-#ID# Error while compiling script 'SMTP headers' line 4: recipient is not defined. SCR-#ID# Javascript: error while evaluating script 'SMTP headers'.

Could you please help me here.

Thanks in advance.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi,

Check in your deliveries properties SMTP tab. It's probably using a parameter that is calling the recipient table.

If not check your typology rules if there is List unsubscribe for your notification template.

One warning, you should not check the box to execute in the engine.

Thanks,

David

David Kangni

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi,

Check in your deliveries properties SMTP tab. It's probably using a parameter that is calling the recipient table.

If not check your typology rules if there is List unsubscribe for your notification template.

One warning, you should not check the box to execute in the engine.

Thanks,

David

David Kangni

Administrator

Hi @ramprakasht3196,

Was the given solution helpful to resolve your query? Do let us know.

Thanks!

Sukrity Wadhwa