Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcing the launch of new sub-community for Campaign Web UI to cater specifically to the needs of Campaign Web UI users!
SOLVED

Adobe Message Center Retries

Level 2

Does anyone know where in Campaign's database I can find how many times an email sent from Message Center was retried before it was successfully sent?    

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 8

Hi carloss80342886​,

You can find the number of occurrences/@count for the delivery in the schema nms:broadLogRcp and check under Message(msg) which is having 1:N relationship.

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Community Advisor

Hi ,

Under Admin->Production->Message Center -> Default ->Deliveries

On first look, we have all the deliveries send out using Message Center. Schema name is same nms:delivery . I think @retryCount column must be having the details you looking for.  Do let me know if this works for you.

Thanks,

Kapil

Level 2

Thanks, Kapil.   I had checked that field thinking the same, but doesn't look like it's getting populated in our instance.  Figured it may be recorded in another table

Level 2

I had also checked the @retry field in the eventHisto table, but that's always set to 0 as well

Correct answer by
Level 8

Hi carloss80342886​,

You can find the number of occurrences/@count for the delivery in the schema nms:broadLogRcp and check under Message(msg) which is having 1:N relationship.