Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcing the launch of new sub-community for Campaign Web UI to cater specifically to the needs of Campaign Web UI users!
SOLVED

Adobe Campaign Classic V6 - User Audit Logs - Query

Level 3

Hi Team, Does Adobe Campaign Classic have User level audit log? If yes, do we able to check log on/off activities, date and time of User Loggings etc? 

Thanks

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 6

Hi  @RP08 ,
Unfortunately there is no such degree of audit as AC never handeled natively versionning.
Here how you can investigate on an issue:
0- try to know when the modification arrised
1- if the "modified by" and "last Modified" cannot be trust or found on the objects that have been modified, you can play to Sherlock Holmes by analysing the "logins.log" file on the server: Log files | Adobe Campaign
It contains every logins that try to log on the server with the timestamp (and even the IP if I'm correct)

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Employee Advisor

Hi Shane,

Please see the documentation below. We don't have user specific auditing and you will also need to upgrade past V6 in order to take advantage of the current auditing that we do have.

https://experienceleague.adobe.com/docs/campaign-classic/using/monitoring-campaign-classic/productio...

Regards,

Craig

Correct answer by
Level 6

Hi  @RP08 ,
Unfortunately there is no such degree of audit as AC never handeled natively versionning.
Here how you can investigate on an issue:
0- try to know when the modification arrised
1- if the "modified by" and "last Modified" cannot be trust or found on the objects that have been modified, you can play to Sherlock Holmes by analysing the "logins.log" file on the server: Log files | Adobe Campaign
It contains every logins that try to log on the server with the timestamp (and even the IP if I'm correct)