Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcing the launch of new sub-community for Campaign Web UI to cater specifically to the needs of Campaign Web UI users!
SOLVED

Adobe Campaign Classic Instances Refresh (Backfill)

Level 2

Hi Team,

Would like to keep sync our lower environments (Test & STG) with PROD code and data.

Can you pls share your best practices being followed such as after copying PROD database snapshot refresh to lower env.

Any other steps we need to take care like static file\code etc?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @kvthiyaga 

You can find below details of the processes to be applied to duplicate an Adobe Campaign environment, i.e. to restore a source environment to a target environment, resulting in two identical work environments.

Duplicating environments

Thanks,

David

David Kangni

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Employee Advisor

Hello,

In general you'll want to take notes/screenshots of critical settings in your Stage and Test environments that wouldn't be applicable in Prod.  For example, if you have external accounts pointing to test/stage endpoints then you'll want to capture those configurations prior to the refresh or else they will get wiped out. Another example would be the configurations in the deployment wizard.

Additionally you'll want to make sure that the builds are on the same version or close to the same version to ensure compatibility.

Regards,

Craig

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @kvthiyaga 

You can find below details of the processes to be applied to duplicate an Adobe Campaign environment, i.e. to restore a source environment to a target environment, resulting in two identical work environments.

Duplicating environments

Thanks,

David

David Kangni