Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcing the launch of new sub-community for Campaign Web UI to cater specifically to the needs of Campaign Web UI users!
SOLVED

Adobe Campaign Classic - Different Time Zones and Daylight Saving Time adjustments to Email Dispatch

Level 3

Hello, Masters of Adobe Campaign,

Once again  question from Newbie, I am seeking some insights/guidance regarding Adobe Campaign Classic and time setup. I am located in Eastern US, and in November, we will switch to daylight saving time. Every day we dispatch several Newsletters to different time zones. Would you provide more insights into what adjustments should be made and be aware of with the Adobe Campaign Classic about the time change?

Thank you,

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 2

Well, usually when the instance is set , how the time zone was defined then takes the precedence and adjusts according to the daylight saving time. I would suggest to go through the timezone management techdoc to understand how you may check and validate the default settings. In case needed, you may also reach out to Adobe campaign support team for further validations. 

To target recipients in other timezone, you may take help of scheduler and change timezone as needed for that workflow's execution / deployment as shown below : 

anshshar_0-1634052542106.png

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Level 2

Well, usually when the instance is set , how the time zone was defined then takes the precedence and adjusts according to the daylight saving time. I would suggest to go through the timezone management techdoc to understand how you may check and validate the default settings. In case needed, you may also reach out to Adobe campaign support team for further validations. 

To target recipients in other timezone, you may take help of scheduler and change timezone as needed for that workflow's execution / deployment as shown below : 

anshshar_0-1634052542106.png