Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcing the launch of new sub-community for Campaign Web UI to cater specifically to the needs of Campaign Web UI users!
SOLVED

Adobe Campaign Classic Console Slow

Level 4

Hi all,

In the last days we are having some issues with the performance of adobe campaign classic console, sometimes its extremely slow to connect and after connecting it keeps being slow in executing workflows or consulting tables, and other times it works normal, like it's so slow for 40 minutes every one hour more or less.

I'm thinking about problems with the servers, but not sure yet, that's why i'm asking if someone have any idea about what else can be than servers, if someone had the same problem.

Thanks,

Badr. 

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 4

Hi,

Thanks for all your replies,

At the end we contacted the responsables of our servers and they fixed it, like i thought before, was something from the servers part.

Thanks again.

Badr.

View solution in original post

5 Replies

Community Advisor

Hi Badr,

Various reasons are there for slowness . Following best practice will be the best option to check the slowness issue.

- Best practices for performance improvement on Campaign Classic

- Campaign Classic Datamodel Best practices 

- Workflow best practices

Thanks,

Kapil Kochar

Level 4

1) are you running any technical workflows during that time period. just shift technical workflows run time dung non peak hours.

2) Any workflows with large volume export? -  try to run non campaign related workflows during non peak time.

3) Interim results - this option is enabled? sometimes if too many workflows are in running status ( Started , Paused ) - could cause slowness.

Level 10

Another suggestion is checking for red zones that show heavy workload on the Heatmap.

Hope this helps!

Correct answer by
Level 4

Hi,

Thanks for all your replies,

At the end we contacted the responsables of our servers and they fixed it, like i thought before, was something from the servers part.

Thanks again.

Badr.