Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcing the launch of new sub-community for Campaign Web UI to cater specifically to the needs of Campaign Web UI users!
SOLVED

Adobe Campaign Classic client installation error

Level 2

I am getting below error while installing the Adobe Campaign Classic v6. Please assist.

Capture.JPG

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 2

I managed to get it working, by copying some files from my previous installation as highlighted in the below images. Steps i followed to get the installation working.

Step 1:- After receiving error i went to the installation folder and found a setup.exe file in installation folder executed it as administrator and completed the installation. After that when i started the client it says that few dll files are missing.

Step 2:- Copied those files from my previous installation and it worked, but question is still same why the files are not copied in first place.

Capture.JPG

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 2

I managed to get it working, by copying some files from my previous installation as highlighted in the below images. Steps i followed to get the installation working.

Step 1:- After receiving error i went to the installation folder and found a setup.exe file in installation folder executed it as administrator and completed the installation. After that when i started the client it says that few dll files are missing.

Step 2:- Copied those files from my previous installation and it worked, but question is still same why the files are not copied in first place.

Capture.JPG

Level 2
I am also running into similar errors where few missing .dll file error comes when I try to open the console....