Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcing the launch of new sub-community for Campaign Web UI to cater specifically to the needs of Campaign Web UI users!
SOLVED

Adobe Campaign Classic - Client Console Eror / IOB - 090020 Error in SSL Library

Level 4

felixsongfei_0-1676558385675.png

Erro when I tried to login to a new ACC server. My other colleagues don't have this issue. How can I resolve this issue? Thanks!

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @felixsongfei ,

The following options you could try to solve this:

1. Start with the easy step, try clearing the hard cache of your client console and see if this helps to log in without error. Link 

2. Install the latest client console version, this SSL error was solved in relative 9277 so make sure your console version is the latest version. Link 

3. Disable the hostname check by setting the environment variable "WPP_SSL_ALLOW_INSECURE " of your machine to "1" . Link

Br,

Shubham

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @felixsongfei ,

The following options you could try to solve this:

1. Start with the easy step, try clearing the hard cache of your client console and see if this helps to log in without error. Link 

2. Install the latest client console version, this SSL error was solved in relative 9277 so make sure your console version is the latest version. Link 

3. Disable the hostname check by setting the environment variable "WPP_SSL_ALLOW_INSECURE " of your machine to "1" . Link

Br,

Shubham

Employee Advisor

In addition to what Shubam mentioned: can you compare whether you're trying to access the exact same url as your colleague? You're supposed to access the Campaign instance through the load balancer url, but in some configurations you can also access different servers directly. Bottom line: if the server is accessible through multiple hostnames, each of those need to have a correct ssl certificate; and your client machine must have access to the certificate chain (eg. root certificate) to validate the host's certificate.

Level 1

I had the similar issue and things like clearing the appdata cache didn't work. I was not able to figure out where to set this "WPP_SSL_ALLOW_INSECURE" up in my VM. I am sure this is not a server issue as others are not facing the same issue.

From the description I understood it is certificate validation issue. So I opened the URL using browser "https://<my url>/nl/jsp/install.jsp" and downloaded the public certificate. Then I exported the full chain of certificate. I am sharing a sample screenshot below from adobe's SSL certificate. It has 2 root certs with one end certificate. Now you have to install all of those 3 in your trusted root certificate. It might be okay to install the end level certificate outside root, but I installed all into root to be safe and didn't try installing outside. 

Note: Make sure you trust the certificate before adding to root. For me it was a cert created by my organization and so no question of trust.

GHOSTarun_0-1699974847735.png

Double click on saved public cert and install it

GHOSTarun_1-1699974905391.png

GHOSTarun_2-1699974966235.png

I placed it for the current user, if you have higher access you can place it into the machine specific CA store also I think