Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcing the launch of new sub-community for Campaign Web UI to cater specifically to the needs of Campaign Web UI users!
SOLVED

Additional information from Tracking Servers

Level 2

Hi,

I have a requirement to extract some additional information with the help of embedded forms in emails. For ex, A form will be embedded in an email and the form details like First Name, last name and email address should be extracted from tracking server as we get Opens/clicks to our database. Let me know if is this possible in Adobe campaign classic and how feasible and efficient it is to implement in platform.

And also let me know if there are any roadblocks or may be you have come across this scenario with some other ideas, suggestions are welcome.

Thanks in advance!

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 7

Hi Moseen,

ACC has Web applications module which supports your requirement.

You can use the web app forms/surveys to store the results of the customer back to Adobe database.

Here is the link you can go through : About web forms

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Anita

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 7

Hi Moseen,

ACC has Web applications module which supports your requirement.

You can use the web app forms/surveys to store the results of the customer back to Adobe database.

Here is the link you can go through : About web forms

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Anita

Level 2

Hi Anita,

Thanks for the quick reply,

My question is as in the below image it has form in an email which directly hits the database with the values. Can we able to do the same thing in Adobe campaign like feedback survey from email?

url : https://www.getvero.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/googlecheckoutform.png

Level 7

Hi Moseen,

Thank you for sharing the requirement .

Yes you can build the feedback survey . Here is the link on how to create surveys ,store the user's inputs and use them to build future campaigns basis the customer feedback/responses:

Building a survey

Regards,

Anita