Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcing the launch of new sub-community for Campaign Web UI to cater specifically to the needs of Campaign Web UI users!

ACC Report editor error in Data tab

Level 2

Hi Community!

I am getting a Script Error while configuring a report. The error occurs as soon as I attempt to open the Data tab of the Table control which makes it impossible to configure the report.

Tetyana_Savenko_0-1619147143117.png

My client version is 7.0 19.1 build 9039@d142bad of 04/15/2021

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!

4 Replies

Employee Advisor

Hi Tetyana,

I am not finding anything previously reported with this error and the error itself is rather vague. Can you provide us with more details on what you are trying to configure and detailed reproduction steps?

It may be helpful to get Campaign Support involved to work with you to investigate further.

Regards,

Craig

Level 2

Latest update...

My operating system is Windows 7 Professional.

Tried installing the client on a Windows 11 machine. While the script error still appeared, the report editor loaded properly. 

Tetyana_Savenko_0-1619619073196.png

Don't want to jump to conclusions, but could it be related to the operating system version?...

Level 2

Hi @Craig_Thonis 

Thank you for getting back to me!
It really is quite simple. All I need to do is to modify a custom report's content.

Here are the steps to reproduce:
1) Open any custom report with a Page activity

Tetyana_Savenko_6-1619616702807.png
2) Open the Page activity
3) Click on the table rendering element 

Tetyana_Savenko_7-1619616789081.png
4) Click on the Data Tab

Tetyana_Savenko_8-1619616816785.png
5) Roll mouse over the generated table header, the script error would appear:
Tetyana_Savenko_9-1619616852147.png

I have tried multiple ACC client versions, all of them behaved in the same manner. The version I am on right now isTetyana_Savenko_10-1619616895471.png
Please let me know if you need more details.
Thank you!

Administrator
Hi @Craig_Thonis, Can you please help @Tetyana_Savenko further with their query? Thanks!

Sukrity Wadhwa