Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcing the launch of new sub-community for Campaign Web UI to cater specifically to the needs of Campaign Web UI users!

A lot of rejected deliveries and shouldn't be the case

Level 5

Hey everyone, 

I'm facing an issue with some deliveries that get rejected from an initial population (around more than half the initial population doesn't receive their deliveries) and I don't know why this is happening. Normally, everything runs fine.

You can see my example below (the red cells are my current issues of rejected deliveries).

OUTLOOK_TRsOsDGYcD.png

This is what I get in my delivery logs, nothing particular to declare :

nlclient_ccgEhTqBeP.png

But here, I can see that almost all of the deliveries for those recipients got an alert with the status ignore, why this is happening ? The address is "not specified" but some recipients still receive their deliveries.

nlclient_2cN3wi9Ulp.png

Is there anything special I can look into to see what goes wrong with those deliveries and how to solve that ?

Thank you for your help.

4 Replies

Community Advisor

Hello @thibaultb473199 ,

Address not Specified means there is no email address for this recipient.

You need to look at your recipients email address. Or add Additional condition to check for blank email address field in your initial query box.

Thanks,

Manoj
     Find me on LinkedIn

Level 5

Hello @Manoj_Kumar_ ,

Thank you for your answer.

I look at the starting query and I mention correctly about the blank address or not, so the query should take the recipients having a valid address email.

This is how my first workflow looks like when sending th delivery : 

nlclient_5GwIA3gQaJ.png

On the bottom left activity query, you can see that I look if the address email is blank or not (in my example, the address email is "object Value" and I remove all the deduplication via the deduplication activity. The thing I find strange is at the split level, the targetData is unknown (I tried to run it again but manage to make if failed), could this be an issue about all those rejected emails ? Can I do something to resolve that ? 

Thank you for your help.

Administrator
@Manoj_Kumar_ Can you please look into @thibaultb473199 query further? Thanks!

Sukrity Wadhwa

Community Advisor
Hello @thibault473199, I will need more details to troubleshoot this. There could be issues with Exclusions and the Split Activity.

Manoj
     Find me on LinkedIn