Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for the next Community Q&A Coffee Break on Tuesday April 23, 2024 with Eric Matisoff, Principal Evangelist, Analytics & Data Science, who will join us to discuss all the big news and announcements from Summit 2024!
SOLVED

Workspace widgets won't stay when dragged/resized

Level 2

Hi! 

I keep building the same project from scratch, but at some point each time (9th or 10th freeform table insertion) I'm unable to keep widgets in the place where I'm dragging them. I can't adjust size of my tables/visualizations, either. The only way I can accomplish this is by restarting my browser/trying new browsers and dragging 1 or 2 widgets into place before the project fully loads. It has only happened to me since Friday, and my colleagues seem to have the same issue with this particular project. The data is pretty simple, only one metric, one segment, and one dimension in each table. Has anyone else experienced this?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10

Hi Leslie,

I logged into the project names that you gave me and tried adding freeform tables and dragging and resizing but it all seemed to be working fine on my machine. are you still facing the issue or has that been sorted? 

If the issue is still there on your side, I would recommend you to file a ticket with ClientCare so that they can look deeper into it. Thanks!

Tanmay

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Level 10

Hi Leslie,

Hi tried adding 15 freeform panels and widgets into my project but I am not facing issues in dragging or resizing. I think we would have to look at your project. Could you send a private message with your analytics company name and the project name? Thanks.

Tanmay

Correct answer by
Level 10

Hi Leslie,

I logged into the project names that you gave me and tried adding freeform tables and dragging and resizing but it all seemed to be working fine on my machine. are you still facing the issue or has that been sorted? 

If the issue is still there on your side, I would recommend you to file a ticket with ClientCare so that they can look deeper into it. Thanks!

Tanmay