Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us at Adobe Summit 2024 for the Coffee Break Q&A Live series, a unique opportunity to network with and learn from expert users, the Adobe product team, and Adobe partners in a small group, 30 minute AMA conversations.
SOLVED

Workspace project links not opening projects

Level 2

Hi

I created a table of contents with links to various different workspaces in Adobe Analytics. The links were generated using the "get project link" option as shown here https://docs.adobe.com/help/en/analytics/analyze/analysis-workspace/curate-share/shareable-links.htm...

It's been working fine for about 2-3 months and then on Friday all the links stopped working. The links no longer open up the reports and instead either show error messages or ask users, already logged in, to login again. Even when they do login again, they're taken to the Adobe Experience home page and not the desired report. I generated a  new link and found it works now. But this means I now have to go through the entire table of contents and update every link. 

Why has this happened? Is there something I can do to avoid it in future?

Thanks

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

There was some issue with the redirection. A fix was pushed yesterday so this should be resolved now. Make sure you clear your cookies before trying again.

View solution in original post

8 Replies

Level 4

It looks to be an issue and would suggest you to raise a ticket with client care team.

Level 6

Hi @robertb36812398 ,

It seems like a bug wherein the users are unable to access the Workspace Projects from the link. Also, we have noticed that the users are getting redirected to the Experience Cloud Homepage while trying to access the project link. So, I would request you to report this issue to the Client Care team for further investigation on this issue.

Level 2
Thank kainth. I've asked our admin to raise with Client Care. Will share the outcome.

Level 2
Hi @kainth. Our ticket has been resolved. You should find the links are working again. However, as Khurshid_Alam mentions above, users might need to clear their cookies.

Level 6

Hi @robertb36812398,

I am glad that the issue has been resolved. The users need to clear the cookies only if they are still experiencing the issue. However, if this has already been resolved then you don't need to clear the cookies at this moment.

Regards,

Abhinav

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

There was some issue with the redirection. A fix was pushed yesterday so this should be resolved now. Make sure you clear your cookies before trying again.

Level 2
Thanks @Khurshid_Alam. Yes Adobe confirmed yesterday. Good shout on clearing cookies as I had one or two users who needed to do this.