Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us at Adobe Summit 2024 for the Coffee Break Q&A Live series, a unique opportunity to network with and learn from expert users, the Adobe product team, and Adobe partners in a small group, 30 minute AMA conversations.
SOLVED

Why are users not able to see projects in their list of Workspace projects, when a user has shared a project with edit permissions?

Level 1

We have noticed that when you share a project in Analytics Workspace, and you share with edit permissions, the project does not show up in the shared user's project list. This makes it pretty challenging to find the project unless the creator shares the project direct URL (and you bookmark it and remember what it is for).  If you select View access, the project name does show up in the project list.  

Really need to see all projects shared with me in the project list!

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 6

Hi @carol_hert ,

As per my understanding, if a workspace project is shared with any user then it should start appearing in the Analysis Workspace user interface. However, as you mentioned that the user is not able to view the shared project. So, I will suggest you to ask the user to try the below steps.

1. Try reloading the Analytics page.

2. Try to log out from Analytics & login again.

3. Also, there was an issue with the Analytics link yesterday which has been fixed. This could be related to that issue. You can also ask the user to try clearing the browser cache/ cookies or try accessing Analytics in the incognito browser window.

In case if the issue persists even after trying the suggestions mentioned above then I would suggest you to report this issue to the Client Care team for further investigation.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Abhinav

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Level 6

Hi @carol_hert ,

As per my understanding, if a workspace project is shared with any user then it should start appearing in the Analysis Workspace user interface. However, as you mentioned that the user is not able to view the shared project. So, I will suggest you to ask the user to try the below steps.

1. Try reloading the Analytics page.

2. Try to log out from Analytics & login again.

3. Also, there was an issue with the Analytics link yesterday which has been fixed. This could be related to that issue. You can also ask the user to try clearing the browser cache/ cookies or try accessing Analytics in the incognito browser window.

In case if the issue persists even after trying the suggestions mentioned above then I would suggest you to report this issue to the Client Care team for further investigation.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Abhinav