Which is the best method to audit tracking in adobe analytics? For example we have SDR and to check each and every variable is a tough task. is there any easy and efficient way?
In terms of auditing the various variables all can be quickly listed via the Admin Report suite panel.
Here you can get a list of just click pop up menus for desired report suite(s)
Traffic variables props
Conversion Variable evars
Success events custom events
Now the actual QA and verification is another issue as typically you need to QA pages look at beacons and trigger correct steps to fire events. That is a more manual process but like any good QA will take time.
I think, the Adobe Analytics Audit include:
1) Tag presence: See which Adobe Analytics tags fire on each page so you can check if any are missing.
2) Duplicate tags: See where Adobe Analytics is firing multiple times per page, potentially inflating analytics data.
3) Variables and values: See which variables and values Adobe Analytics captures on each page so you can address missing or misformatted data.
4) Data layer: See which variables and values are in your data layer, so you can resolve tracking that’s missing or incomplete.
5) Tag versions :See which tag versions and report suites are firing on your site to ensure you’re not mingling data between domains or environments.
6) Tag load times: See how long Adobe Analytics takes to load to ensure the tag doesn’t fail or slow down the rest of your website.