Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Visualization Y-axis isn't scaling for custom metric

Level 1

I'm having trouble with a visualization in Analysis Workspace where I'm attempting to show the trend of a custom metric. The issue I'm seeing is that the Y-axis does not appear whatsoever and, although the values are charted, the scale maximum is set so high that they are all too small to see:

The metric is calculated using the quotient of two segmented metrics (both the dividend and divisor are metrics with segments applied). If I remove the segment from the divisor, the visualization scales properly. Is there a way around this?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee

Hi John,

Could you go into the Visualization settings and see if the "Anchor Y axis at zero" is checked? If it is then try unchecking that option, it should realign your graph to make it readable. If you have more than one metric in the graph you can also try the "Normalize" option to adjust the axis accordingly.

Thanks!

Tanmay

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Employee

Hi John,

Could you go into the Visualization settings and see if the "Anchor Y axis at zero" is checked? If it is then try unchecking that option, it should realign your graph to make it readable. If you have more than one metric in the graph you can also try the "Normalize" option to adjust the axis accordingly.

Thanks!

Tanmay