Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for the next Community Q&A Coffee Break on Tuesday April 23, 2024 with Eric Matisoff, Principal Evangelist, Analytics & Data Science, who will join us to discuss all the big news and announcements from Summit 2024!
SOLVED

Virtual report suites

Level 6

In order to segment data and control the access of data segments for each divisions, I implemented virtual report suites. Let different users access different virtual report suites. This works fine with me. Then I ran into an issue. In target, for the report setting, when we choose report source as adobe analytics, then for the report suite, we only physical report suites available in drop down list.  But a lot of users can not access those physical report suites. Anyone know how to make virtual report suites available as target report source?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Currently there aren't any permission settings that only grant access to a virtual report suite. I would recommend creating an idea to see how much of the community would like to see it. Thanks!

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Community Advisor

Dear AbhijeetKMishra​, Gigazelle​,

Can you advice?

Thank You!

Arun

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Currently there aren't any permission settings that only grant access to a virtual report suite. I would recommend creating an idea to see how much of the community would like to see it. Thanks!