Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for the next Community Q&A Coffee Break on Tuesday April 23, 2024 with Eric Matisoff, Principal Evangelist, Analytics & Data Science, who will join us to discuss all the big news and announcements from Summit 2024!
SOLVED

use of plugins - s.firstPage, plugin utility(??) and s.clickPast

Level 2

Hi - am seeing my client use plug-inslike s.firstPage, plugin utility(??) and s.clickPast! I feel like Adobe Analytics (omninture) does not even support these plugins any more.. Can any one confirm?

Also can any one xplain or help me direct towards the document where it explains why these were used??

Thanks a ton!

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Hi Ashmita,

The clickPast plug-in sets a "click through" event based on the value of a variable and a "click past" event on the following page view. I've never heard of s.firstPage, and looking in our internal wiki doesn't provide much insight either.

Some plug-ins are created by our consulting team to provide additional functionality to your implementation. Chances are the two plug-ins were implemented with the help of one of our consultants a long time ago.

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Hi Ashmita,

The clickPast plug-in sets a "click through" event based on the value of a variable and a "click past" event on the following page view. I've never heard of s.firstPage, and looking in our internal wiki doesn't provide much insight either.

Some plug-ins are created by our consulting team to provide additional functionality to your implementation. Chances are the two plug-ins were implemented with the help of one of our consultants a long time ago.

Level 8

You can find a list of all plugins here . Where did your client get these plugins from?

Thanks

Nikhil