Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for the next Community Q&A Coffee Break on Tuesday April 23, 2024 with Eric Matisoff, Principal Evangelist, Analytics & Data Science, who will join us to discuss all the big news and announcements from Summit 2024!
SOLVED

URL Tracking

Level 1

Hi All,

I need a simple request, as I want to use the page URL in different positions of the page.

I need number of clicks for each link.

so how to build the URLs and how to track their clicks?

Thanks in advance

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 8

Hi,

You can then view the required information in the Link report.

Regards

Rahul

View solution in original post

9 Replies

Level 8

Hi,

You can pass the page URL in a prop in this case. How have you implemented Analytics on your site ? Do let me know and I'll guided you accordingly.

Thanks
Nikhil

Level 8

Hi,

Please have a look at this documentation to see if it helps.

Kind Regards

Rahul

Employee Advisor

Hi Mohamed, thanks for posting this question in the community!

There's a lot of components missing to your question, such as how your site is set up, what you have implemented so far, what's not working, and what you want the expected behavior to be. Could you provide a little more information on the context of how you're looking to implement Analytics? As you can see with the previous replies, there are several here who are eager to help - we just need a little more info to help you.

Level 1

the Analytics code implemented to whole website, I'm using WebLogic portal.

Level 1

Sorry you reply didn't solve my issue to mark my question as Solved. i'm very disappointed.  

Level 1

I need to generate URL with parameters just like google URL builder which use in the campaigns. 

Level 1

our corporate using Oracle Weblogic system, and in the home page i direct customers to an internal page from different positions in the same page. i need to know how many clicks for every position to know which is the most effective position in the home page.

is this clear enough?

Level 8

It may not be the exact replica of GA but see if this doc helps.

Thanks

Nikhil

Correct answer by
Level 8

Hi,

You can then view the required information in the Link report.

Regards

Rahul