Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcement: Calling all learners and mentors! Applications are now open for the Adobe Analytics 2024 Mentorship Program! Come learn from the best to prepare for an official certification in Adobe Analytics.

Unable to grant user access to Adobe Analytics

Level 3

I have two user requests to access to Adobe Analytics. I am following our standard procedure by giving them access to product 'Adobe Analytics - Sephora' with 5 profiles.

They are in Canada.

When trying access Adobe Analytics, they get an error "You don't have access to the linked application for that organization".

3 Replies

Level 6

Where I work we use Microsoft single sign on to access adobe and the user needs to have an active directory permission to access adobe. If you use the same setup, make sure they have the permission. I have also seen where new users username populates differently than their email and that breaks the connection as well so I would check to make sure these fields are as expected in the users profile.

Level 3

Nick,

Thanks ... I was able to find out the answers. 

1. A user "gene.godin@sephora.com", for example, was given access. The person complaining could still not logon. It happens that he has an employee with the same name so his email is "godin.gene@sephora.com". When I created another user with that email it now works for him. Weird happening...

2. Found out that the user was created with id type 'Adobe ID', not 'Federated ID'. Deleted and recreated with correct ID type.

Thanks for your response.

Gene

Level 3

Appreciate your response. We do use SSO so your comments are helpful.