Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us at Adobe Summit 2024 for the Coffee Break Q&A Live series, a unique opportunity to network with and learn from expert users, the Adobe product team, and Adobe partners in a small group, 30 minute AMA conversations.
SOLVED

Trend Total of a Filtered Table in Workspace

Level 1

Is there a way to trend metrics of a filtered table in workspace to only show the filtered data in the trended table? I have a table of filtered product names and revenue. I'd like to trend the totals shown in this table. However, when I try to trend the totals shown for the filtered data, instead of plotting out the revenue shown for just the filtered products, the graph plots the revenue that would be shown if the table weren't filtered at all. Is there any way around this?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Correct, unfortunately, it can't be done when filtering a table.

You can apply a segment that has the conditions of your filter, then AA should be able to trend just that "filtered" data.

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Correct, unfortunately, it can't be done when filtering a table.

You can apply a segment that has the conditions of your filter, then AA should be able to trend just that "filtered" data.

Level 1

Thank you. Unfortunately, a segment won't work for this use case, as revenue for other products can be sent in the same hit with the revenue of the products the filter is for. There are other ways I can go about this, but was really hoping there was a fast way just using workspace.