Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Transfer calculated metrics to other report suites

Level 4

Hi,

Is it possible to transfer a calculated metric to multiple other report suites or do I need to create it in each report suite?

Thanks,

Frank

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10

Hi Frank,

Yes it is possible.

You would have to get an Admin go into the admin console in SiteCatalyst --> Report Suite --> Select the multiple report suite you want to have the metric in --> Edit Settings --> General --> Calculated Metrics.

Let me know if this helps.

Regards,

TM

View solution in original post

8 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 10

Hi Frank,

Yes it is possible.

You would have to get an Admin go into the admin console in SiteCatalyst --> Report Suite --> Select the multiple report suite you want to have the metric in --> Edit Settings --> General --> Calculated Metrics.

Let me know if this helps.

Regards,

TM

Level 6

How do we do this now? The Calculated Metric menu option is missing in Admin now. 

Level 10

Hi Victor,

Now you can go to Components in the side tray -> Manage Calculated Metrics -> Select the report suite your metric is in -> Select the metric you want to share -> Select "share" from top menu -> Select the users you want to share to

Hope this helps,

Regards,

TM

Level 6

"Share" only allows me to share with users or groups.

Level 10

Hi Victor, 

Previously calculated metrics were segregated by report suite but now no longer. You can view the metrics in all the report suites in the calculated metrics console. To view metrics from specific report suites, check the name under the Report Suite drop down on the left.

Regards,

TM

Level 5

Hi,

Is it possible to transfer calculated metrics to different report suites so that they appear under the calculated metrics menu? Right now, I am saving as under a new report suite. This is very time consuming.

Thanks,

Melissa

Level 1

You can now move metrics to new report suites by opening up the metric via Components -> Calculated Metrics

Once opened from here you can edit the report suite in the top right hand corner. 

So far I have to do this twice for each metric, the first time it reloads the page and resets the report suite, but on second attempt it seems to work.