Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us at Adobe Summit 2024 for the Coffee Break Q&A Live series, a unique opportunity to network with and learn from expert users, the Adobe product team, and Adobe partners in a small group, 30 minute AMA conversations.
SOLVED

Traffic by hour of the day

Level 3

Hi,

I try to visualize in the workspace my average traffic by hour of the day, for a period of 7 or 28 days.

I can't do it with line (it's a detail by day and I don't want it) or with bar (I only get the 13 first hours of the day).

Line graph

Line graph.jpg

How can I do this ?

Best regards

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Dear Mathilde,

If you check the box, the limit will be only 19. Please uncheck it and select the entire line items to see all 24.

Thank You

Arun

View solution in original post

8 Replies

Community Advisor

Dear Mathil,

If i didn't get you wrong, you need to have days in X axis and Hours in Y axis so that you can compare hour wise trend for different days. Am I right?

Thank You

Arun

Level 3

Hi Arun,

Thanks for your answer.

I need hours in X axis and the traffic (or the average daily traffic) in Y axis

Regards,

Mathilde

Community Advisor

Dear Mathilde,

Sorry, that is not possible if you don't capture the hours in a Prop or an eVar.

Default granularity available in Adobe will start from Day 1 of Hour 1 to Day N of Hour N.

Thank You

Arun

Level 3

Dear Arun,

There is an other default dimension which is "Hour of day" but it doesn't work.

I only get the 13 first hours of the day by using it on a bar graph.

Regards,

Mathilde

Community Advisor

Dear Mathilde,

Sorry, my bad.

You need to uncheck the 'Limit Max Items' by clicking on the setting icon of the graph to view all 24 hours : Below the screen grab.

1608159_pastedImage_0.png

Thank You

Arun

Level 3

Hi Arun,

Thanks for your reply.

Unfortunately, the limit is 19 items

Regards,

Mathilde

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Dear Mathilde,

If you check the box, the limit will be only 19. Please uncheck it and select the entire line items to see all 24.

Thank You

Arun