Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcement: Calling all learners and mentors! Applications are now open for the Adobe Analytics 2024 Mentorship Program! Come learn from the best to prepare for an official certification in Adobe Analytics.
SOLVED

Top 5 tags associated with most viewed pages??

Level 2

Hi Team,

I have site catalyst account and also i am able to hook up AEM instance with site catalyst API but i am not able set up a "report" in Site Catalyst what i want to show in the teaser like "top 5 tags associated with most viewed pages".

can anyone  help on site catalyst side how to setup a report ??How to fetch top5 trending topics??if there configuration required??

Regards,

Vasu

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 5

Hi

You can use API to get the top 5 viewed ans stored in a variable which could be use further to fetch data according to requirement within the program.

Regards

Devinder

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Employee Advisor

Hi Vasu, do you know what variables your tags are being sent to? If so, you would want to navigate to the prop/eVar the data is mapped to within Adobe Analytics. This would let you report on the data that is being collected.

Level 1

there is no automatized way of get the top tag of the report suite or a web site . 

However you can use Dashboards to create reportlets with specific categories. 

Level 2

Thanks Gigazelle,I need to fetch 5 tags of associated mostviewdpages by (s.pageViews) into my component.Please find the attached image how my associated page tags want to display in my component?? I have refereed the below path in AEM6 for integration purpose in content/geometrixx-outdoors/en/Trending.html this not working?please let me know how can i achieve??

Correct answer by
Level 5

Hi

You can use API to get the top 5 viewed ans stored in a variable which could be use further to fetch data according to requirement within the program.

Regards

Devinder