Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for the next Community Q&A Coffee Break on Tuesday April 23, 2024 with Eric Matisoff, Principal Evangelist, Analytics & Data Science, who will join us to discuss all the big news and announcements from Summit 2024!
SOLVED

Toggle links/ collapse & expand links - how to run clicks report?

Level 1

Hi,

I've created some collapse/expand links on a website. Can anyone tell me how I run stats to find out how many times it was clicked please?

Thanks

K

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 5

Hi

You need to implement custom tagging in which "collapse" and "expand" button will be tagged .

Than you can get that reports.

Regards

Devinder

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 5

Hi

You need to implement custom tagging in which "collapse" and "expand" button will be tagged .

Than you can get that reports.

Regards

Devinder

Community Advisor

1.If you have not tagged, well no data will be displayed in SC.

2.If it is collapse/expand links then I guess there is no url in Href so no automatic link tracking

3.Use custom link tracking. You can find the doc here : http://microsite.omniture.com/t2/help/en_US/sc/implement/link_functions.html

Put the code in a function and run the function on a specific event like onclick

Level 1

Thanks for your reply. Our website is pretty basic and can only use basic HTML coding - no Javascript. Is there an alternative version? Thanks again!